Saturday, September 13, 2008

the small things in life

While living in an urban setting such as SLC, the daily commute can become tiresome. K3 and I often refer to our specific commute across town as The Gauntlet. Obstacle after obstacle we struggle to make it through. The other day something incredible happened...



I made it through the gauntlet without hitting a single red light! It was a sweet, uninterrupted ride. Note the picture above to view the treacherous course.


*This amazing moment has only occurred once before to my knowledge. The other owner of this bragging right is my talented husband.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

way to go!! yeah, don't you miss just hopping on the freeway to get wherever you needed? no stoplighs....

Granny McGinnis said...

This is grandma just telling you that we love you!The traffic is horrendous in every city we go to. I understand just what you are talking about!!
Granny McGinnis