Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Family Reunion 2007

We had our first Downing family reunion this year and it was great to see everyone all together. While we were in Washington Kenny and I did a little sight seeing around Seattle and enjoyed the gorgeous weather they have been having. Here are some pictures from our trip.







Hiking up the Twin Falls trail.


Cute little Trenton resting on Ashlyn after the hike.










A mossy rock picture I took for Kenny because he missed the hike and has always dreamed of sleeping in a bed of moss. Wouldn't this make a nice pillow:) I was amazed by this tree just growing on top of a fallen tree. This is why I love the northwest.


Mom and Grace hanging out after the family talent show. Each kid had a different animal hat and they sang a couple of songs for us. I love the giraffe hat.


We made a necessary visit to my favorite hole in the wall burger joint. Dick's has been a family favorite since I was a little kid.


If you look closely at the tile next to Kenny's face you will notice my name written there. This is in the famous Pike Place Market on the floor right next to the also famous fish stand that throws fish to people.













Kenny at the gum wall outside Theatersports.
Picture 1 Kenny chewing gum.
Picture 2 Kenny placing his gum on the wall.
Don't worry he washed his hands after touching it:)

Lastly my favorite sight of all! Sage in a denim diaper. The dogs have to wear these around the house because they have been having potty problems. It was truly hilarious!

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Oh I am so jealous I want to go to Seattle so bad. It looks like you had fun. Mike has his ten year reunion in September so I will have to drag him around to all my favorite place near Seattle.